In the UK, by law every company is required to have a registered office address. This must be a physical address rather than, for example, a PO Box or similarly non-locatable building.
WHY USE A REGISTERED OFFICE ADDRESS:
- Meet the legal UK requirements for your registered company
- Enhance the professional image of your company with a prestigious Central London address
- Keeps your private address off official records and maintains the privacy of your personal address
- Maintain separation between private and company affairs
- Have statutory documents and official correspondence forwarded to an address of your choice
- Avoid receiving junk and other unsolicited mail to your private address
WHAT IS A REGISTERED OFFICE ADDRESS USED FOR?
- Letterheads and e-mails
- Invoices and statements
- Purchase orders and customer receipts
- Company website
- Marketing materials
HOW IT WORKS
- Purchase the service and attach the required documentation (A copy of your passport and a copy of either a bank statement or utility bill that shows your name and address and is dated within the last 3 months). We will send you an email confirming your order, your invoice, along with the documentation you will need to submit to complete the process
- If you are currently using a different registered company address, we will notify Companies House of the change to the new registered office address on your behalf:
3rd Floor, 207 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH
- Once Companies House has been notified – and all other relevant parties – we will begin forwarding all statutory documents and official correspondence to an address of your choice, anywhere in the world
- Renew the service on an annual basis to retain use of your new prestigious Central London registered office
Interested in having all your general correspondence, not just official company correspondence, forwarded to your chosen address?
Upgrade to our trade mail forwarding service .
PURCHASE REGISTERED OFFICE SERVICE
For just £89.99 purchase the Registered Office service through our website or for further information email us at email@example.com